RGCSM - Raiganj Town
To get registered, you have to fill out the application form provided along with this prospectus. Students can buy the prospectus from any of the authorised centre and register in any of our RGCSM Study centres. RGCSM Centre provides regular and University courses (only at the selected study centre). The site description, ASC name and code are to be mentioned in the application form at the time of admission. These details can be obtained from ASC or through a new paper or student prospectus for the certificate courses. The total fee has to be paid at the time of registration. The student has to mention the name of the courses and their code while filling out the application form. Once the student is registered at the head office only up-gradation in the course shall be entertained and not otherwise.
A – Submission of application forms
- Photocopy of all the required documents (Self Attested) is to be submitted with the application form.
- A Student Identification card (ID-Card) will be issued to all the registered students through the study centre at the beginning of the course, which has to be carried along within the centre premises
B- Enclosures with the application form.
- Two recent passport-size photos are to be pasted on the application form.
- Self Attested Photocopy of your last educational qualification.
- Category Certificate (ST/SC/Handicaped) to be submitted to get relaxation in the fee as per the RGCSM fee structure.
Considering the requirements of the aspirants, courses can be classified into (i) Certificate courses (ii) Diploma courses. Former is basically designed for beginners whereas the diploma courses are for those who aspire to become high-quality computer professionals.
These courses have been specifically designed to suit the current requirements of the IT Industry. The Certificate course is basically for beginners who desire to make their careers in computers. RGCSM has presented this course at a nominal fee so that each and every section of society can easily afford to learn the basics of computers & get benefitted without any fee barriers.
To prepare a new breed of computer professionals “RGCSM” has designed its diploma courses. These courses have been presented to meet the requirements of the IT industry in which Internet Programming, Advanced Programming, Accountancy, and Desk Top Publishing are being covered.
Students can get benefitted from a well-designed course curriculum that matches the current industry needs and emerges as well-equipped IT professional.
The RGCSM courses are offered in a very easy & simple understanding manner comprising of:-
- Free of cost written course material for theory classes.
The examination will be held four times a year by the authorized study centre. Students will be eligible to appear for II-semester examinations only after six months of the successful completion of I-semester
Marksheet /Certificate will be dispatched within 30-45 days of receiving the answer booklet of the students at the H.O
Certificate / Diploma will be awarded by RGCSM only after the successful completion of the course which will be valid for employment all over India.
The minimum qualifying marks for the semester examination are as follows –
After qualifying all the exams, the students are awarded grades as per their percentage of marks obtained.
|> = 80%
|> = 70% to < 80%
|> = 60% to < 70%
|> = 50% to < 60%
|> = 40% to < 50%
A student has to secure at least 40% marks in each subject to qualify for the semester exam. A student who does not clear all the modules of the semester exam. in one sitting will be allowed to re-appear in the failed module. However, the student has to pay an amount of Rs 250/- for each module.
If a student fails in the final semester examination or remains absent for whatsoever reason, can appear for re-examination within the duration of the diploma examination by paying a re-examination fee of Rs 250/-. Students failing to appear in the re-examination within the specific period of time, shall not be entitled to the certificate or for further re-examination. Such a student has to go through the complete registration procedure to get re-admission
- The examination will be conducted four times a year at your RGCSM centre.
- The pattern of the exam will be the objective type which has to be answered in the question paper only.
(For Computer Teacher Training Course, a few papers will be descriptive.)
- Details i.e. dates of examination, timings /session will be according to the annual planner sent to all the centres at the beginning of the session.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- The question paper comprises 50 questions from each module and each question carries 2 marks eg. For students appearing for the Ist Semester of the ADCA course, having four modules the question paper will contain 200 objective-based questions.
- Practical Exam. will carry a total of 100 Marks, 60 Marks for Lab Practice & 40 Marks for Viva.
Transfer of Centre
A student can apply for transfer to an authorized RGCSM centre. The candidate has to send an application stating the place for which transfer has been asked. The application has to be sent to the Head Office duly forwarded by the centre director (for the transfer form, contact your centre director).
A student registered for any course is entitled to an up-gradation to any other course but no change, of course, is allowed. For this, he/she has to fill a fresh application form attached with the prospectus (the same application form is applicable for fresh/upgradation) clearly mentioning his/her previous details (Registration No., Course) and also the course they are interested in. In that case, a student is required to submit the form along with the following :
- Photocopy of ID card
- The upgrade fee will be paid to the center.
- Original copy of the certificate issued by RGCSM at the completion of the course. (For students who have already received their certificate)
- For course up-gradation Rs. 300/- will be charged extra as a processing charge
All the registered students can avail the library facility provided at the selected authorized study centre. A student has to pay Rs. 250/- as library fee of which Rs. 150/- is refundable after successful completion of the course and, Rs. 100/- will be retained towards library development charges. The library facility will be valid for the entire duration of the course registered.
- The prospectus must be read carefully and all details should be filled in completely and clearly, otherwise, the application will be rejected
- Submission of the application form should strictly be done before the last date. The registration is on a first -cum first-serve basis, so no candidate shall be registered after the last date
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded/transferred under any circumstances
- All matters concerned with examination dates, procedures, and results will be decided by RGCSM, Kota and shall be final and binding changes (if any) shall be intimated from time to time
- If classes are not commenced within 8 days of admission and the certificate is not received within 60 days after the completion of the course, it should be immediately brought to the notice of the head office/registered office
- Irrespective of age and position, the student is expected to maintain appropriate relationships with the management & staff
- The students when asked to meet the management with parent/Guardian should follow the instructions strictly
- The management expects the student’s cooperation while taking any step to ensure a good career path for them
- Students should carry the identity Card endorsed by the H.O. at all times within the center premises
- The students must attend all the theory and lab sessions regularly
- Proper discipline has to be maintained within the center premises. Any student found misbehaving will be restricted from attending the class